It is the policy of the practice to monitor and manage appointment no-shows and late cancellations. Our goal is to provide excellent care to each patient in a timely manner. If it is necessary to cancel an appointment, patients are required to call (817-473-2120) or text (817-873-6511) at least 24 hours before their appointment time. In the event that you are late, it is required to inform the clinic at least 5 minutes before your late arrival. Proper notification allows the practice to better utilize appointments for other patients in need of prompt medical care. Paragon Clinics will require a card on file to be charged in case a violation of this policy occurs which may result in a $50 fee.
- No Show shall mean any patient who fails to arrive for a scheduled appointment without notifying the clinic.
- Same Day Cancellation/Reschedule shall mean any patient who cancels or reschedules an appointment less than 24 hours before their scheduled appointment.
- Late Arrival shall mean any patient who fails to notify the clinic by means of call/text at least by the time of their scheduled appointment. If arrival at the clinic exceeds 5 minutes after the scheduled appointment time, this is considered a late arrival.
- Appointment must be canceled or rescheduled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time.
- In the event a patient arrives late as defined by “late arrival” to their appointment without proper notification, documentation of this violation will be added to their account possibly incurring a $50 fee. If said patient cannot be seen by the provider on the same day, they will be rescheduled for a future available date.
- In the event a patient has incurred three (3) documented “no-shows” and/or “same-day cancellations,” the patient may be subject to pay a $50 rescheduling fee to get back on the schedule & may not use this towards any service OR may have to pre-pay for future services to schedule an appointment. The patient’s chart is reviewed and determined by this Paragon Protocol.